A crowd pleaser! Make this dish for your house parties & you are sure to receive compliments! Enjoy cooking it, fresh in your kitchen!
- Serves - 4 Portions
- Prep Time - 10 Min
- Cook Time - 15 Min
- 2 Cups OR 1 Bunch Palak (Spinach) - Washed
- EltheCook's Indian Pulav 'Tadka' (Serves 4 pack)
- 2 Onions Finely chopped
- 2 Tomatoes Finely chopped OR 1 pack of Ready Tomato Puree
- 100 gm Paneer (Cottage Cheese) cut in cubes
- Salt to taste (About 1 teaspoon)
- Blanch Palak - Dip Palak leaves in plenty of hot water for 2 min. Drain completely after leaves begin to wilt. Cool it under running tap water.
- Make a puree of blached palak in a mixer & keep aside.
- Meanwhile, in a pan on medium flame, empty Tadka packet & add finely chopped onions. Saute till light brown.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes/ puree & cook till dry (about 3-4 min)
- Add the pureed palak to above mix. Mix thoroughly. Add salt and water. Cover & let it bubble for 5 min.
- Add Paneer cubes & Serve Hot.