Quick & Easy Dal Tadka, perfect with Steamed Rice! Made by You, fresh in your kitchen!
- Serves - 4
- Prep Time - 2 Min
- Cook Time - 10 Min
- Toor Dal - 2 Cups
- EltheCook's Dal 'Tadka' (Serves 4 pack)
- Salt to taste (About 2 teaspoons)
- Wash Dal 3 times with water to remove starch. In a pressure cooker, add washed Dal, 4 cups water & salt.
- Cook on medium flame for 3 whistles. Let the pressure settle naturally and then open the cooker.
- Empty Tadka packet over the cooked dal. Mix well & adjust salt.
- Adjust consistency by adding boiling water. Serve Hot.