Easy, Delicious Bread Poha, perfect for a snack or for packed lunch! A scrumptious way to utilize leftover bread!
- Serves - 4 Portions
- Prep Time - 5 Min
- Cook Time - 10 Min
- Bread - 2 cups (cut into small cubes)
- EltheCook's Sabudana Khichadi 'Tadka' (Serves 4 pack)
- 1 Big Onion- Finely chopped
- 1 Big Tomato - Finely chopped
- 1 Big Potato - Finely chopped (optional)
- Fresh Coriander for garnish
- Salt to taste (About 1.5 teaspoons)
- In a pan, empty Tadka packet & add finely chopped Onion. Stir & cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes & potatoes. Saute for 1 min. Add 1 tbsp water. Cover & cook on medium flame for 5 min or until potatoes are cooked.
- Add the cut bread pieces. Mix thoroughly. Add salt. Keep covered on slow flame for 1 minute.
- Garnish with fresh coriander & enjoy hot!