Quick & Easy, Delicious Gujarthi Kadhi, perfect with Khichadi! Made by You, fresh in your kitchen!
- Serves - 4 Portions
- Prep Time - 5 Min
- Cook Time - 20 Min
- 1/3 Cup Besan (5 tbsp)
- 2 cups fresh curd
- EltheCook's Masala Khichadi 'Tadka' (Serves 4 pack)
- Fresh Coriander for garnish
- Salt to taste (About 1 teaspoon)
- Sugar to taste (About 1 teaspoon)
- Whisk thoroughly all the curd and besan in a pan. After mixing, add 3 cups of water & mix well. Make sure that there are no lumps.
- Meanwhile, in a pan, empty Tadka packet & add curd-besan mixture. Cook well on medium flame. Keep stirring till it cooks (About 10 min). Do not cover.
- Add sugar. Mix thoroughly. Adjust salt and water.
- Garnish with fresh coriander & enjoy with hot Khichadi.